Leadership and Life Coaching
”Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.Ramana Maharshi
How coaching with Nerisha may benefit you:
- Greater self-awareness to help you uncover who you are, what you want in life and how to create the life you want to live.
- Improved personal development, inner peace and self-love, which leads to more conscious leadership of self and teams.
- Guides you to uncover solutions for any specific career or personal problem that you are struggling with, by helping you see unique perspectives, which facilitates personal insight and reflection.
- Experiential techniques to manage stress, frustration and anxiety
- But most of all, a safe non-judgemental space to explore your inner world
If you are someone that wants to make a positive difference to your life and those around you, who wants to awaken the Self, then coaching is for you.
Becoming a leader is a choice – but most importantly, is knowing how to lead ourselves effectively
Nerisha’s coaching style is both an art and science, invoking you to unlock your inherent wisdom and walk your life path with clarity and confidence. Combining a unique blend of expertise in ancient Eastern spiritual psychology and global business experience, Nerisha unleashes a higher consciousness in her clients. Her coaching approach also involves expertise in yoga/meditation, the Enneagram, and integral ontological coaching methodologies, ensuring access to practical self-knowledge assessments for her clients. Nerisha’s journey with each client is unique, co-creative, and holistic – unlocking awareness and self-mastery, by working with identifying and transforming limiting behavioural and thought patterns. She uses a holistic approach that tackles specific client coaching objectives, while working with uncovering self-awareness, through experientially exploring the intelligences of the mind, heart, body and spirit.
In addition to corporate clients, Nerisha offers accessible private coaching for clients, ranging from small business CEOs/start up founders to Gen Z graduates – anyone looking for personal development and self-mastery. Sessions are tailored to suit the individual client needs, including online sessions for international and out-of-town clients. Journeying with people from all walks of life, Nerisha’s passion is helping people become alive to the presence of their authentic Selves, which awakens joy, creativity and wholeness.
A diversity of clients from around the world… solid experience and results
Nerisha teaches the Self-Mastery, Enneagram, Self-Love, and Leadership Evolution course on the Executive MBA (UCT Graduate School of Business) annually, and facilitates a range of Coaching, Enneagram and Leadership Development workshops for corporate clients. She has successfully coached entire Exco and management teams including, inter alia:
- City Logistics – Leadership & Management Team + Talent (60+ coachees over the years)
- Bidvest Tank Terminals – Exco & Management Team (80+ coachees over the years)
- Bidvest Bulk Connections – Leadership Team and Managers (10 + coachees)
- Executive Coach for the UCT GSB Santam Leadership Excellence Programme (100 + managers)
- Executive Coach on the Deloitte Alchemy Leadership Development for Women Programme
- Executive Coach on KZN Film Commission Leadership Development Programme by BOTI
- Executive Coach for the UCT GSB Coach Network (+15 coachees)
- Executive Coach for Clockwork Media – Leadership Team (10+ coachees)
- Part of the Executive Coach cohort for RCL Foods and Aspen Pharmaceuticals (by invitation)
She has also been approached to develop coaches, most notably directly by coaches studying on the University of Stellenbosch MPhil in Coaching programme.
Coaching programme structure and rates
“Through Nerisha’s calmness and gentle guidance, I felt like the weight of the world has been lifted from my mind, heart and shoulders after every session. She has the unique ability to read through all of the business politics, as well as personal and emotional turmoil so accurately. She puts all this into focus through the perspective provided. She just gets it!”Madrie Erasmus, CFOSantam Namibia